I bet you've been dying to know what I look like. And so here I am in my little, ol' backyard.
What this is, though, is the dress that I got in the mail from Shabby Apple today. I really, really like it. I tried it on right before I got the kids in their pajamas tonight. Sidekick Sister said she thought I looked beautiful and saw no reason for me to change out of the dress for the rest of the night. Captain Kindergarten was frustrated with me for changing into my pajamas too. So that's three votes YES! for the dress if you count mine too. I think it's a keeper. I can't wait for spouse-who-wants-to-go-on-a-real-live-date-with-me to come home and put a suit on to go with this dress. We'll hit the town and really jazz things up. Of course someone will have to teach us how to hit a town - we've never really done that before in our illustrious dating career. And actually if we could just hit that meadow that "I'm" standing in the middle of in this picture, I think that might about do us right.
You got it goin' on Shabby Apple!

3 comments:
That is such a cute dress and I bet you look just as fabulous or better than the "you" in the picture. When you come to Colorado next you'll have to bring it and you and I can "hit the town" too!
So cute, Jess! I love your dress and got all giddy for you, just thinking of you and your man going out on a real life date together!! YAY!! And, yay for Shabby Apple, too... I have a little maroon beauty I bought a couple of years ago. I think I'm going to go check out what's new over there....
Jackie that sounds perfect! And Megan - thanks for the giddy support and enjoy your Shabby Appling!
Post a Comment