You know how they say that President Lincoln failed, and he failed, and he failed, and he failed, and he failed, and he failed again before he became one of the best remembered Presidents of the United States?
Man, that must mean I'm going to be one of the best Moms EVER. I'm way excited for that.
3 comments:
Oh Jessica...you are hilarious! I, however, have many more failures behind me than you and I am quite sure I have many more to come. As always, I must compete with you to see who can be better. Although, I don't know if I ever imagined comparing myself in our failures as mothers while we were in high school! However, I might become the best mom ever before you because I got the running start. You will probably pass me up sooner or later. You always were a better runner than me!
Ha! It is good to hear from you Jackie. I guess we're going to have to keep competing until our children come out with their memoirs. Hopefully I'm old and senile and unable to read by that time (:
I'm coming through Colorado this summer and would love to meet up with you. A whole Greeley 3rd party would be fun. I'll have to message you sometime.
I would love to see you and see your kids too! I have only seen your oldest and that was when he was a baby. My oldest is starting middle school next year and my youngest will be baptized this summer! How could that even be possible!!! Let me know when the planned trip is and I will make sure to carve out some time for it!
Post a Comment