Friday, December 2, 2011
Life is Good
I guess those gardening books I got the other day were more to me than just a pretty face. Today they were that kick in the pants I needed to get my fall - well, my late fall - OK, my late-late-late fall - chores done. I thought I might get a hoe and take care of the weeds that way. Five minutes later with five weeds down and twelve million and five point six to go, I decided to lay down some black tarp and starve them of sunlight instead. Fingers crossed it will work.
Everybody got to help out. I had my five month old forewoman on the job.
My three year old equipment manager cleaned the dirt and manure covered hoe with a leaf...
with assistance from her two year old mud-smudged support crew.
It was a beautiful day to be out getting dirty together. Life is good folks. Life is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment