Tuesday, May 17, 2011

If I had my druthers


If I had my druthers I'd move to western Colorado and find a house with a decent sized yard. I'd grow fruit trees and go running down quiet roads every day but Sunday. On the weekends I'd go camping with my family in red rock country and find steep canyon roads to struggle up on my road bike and then giggle all the way down. And I'd kiss my husband EVERY day. That is what I'd do if I had my druthers.
What would you do?

P.S. - Don't worry, I'm pretty darn happy with the life I've got too...but if I had my druthers...

2 comments:

Irene said...

If I had my druthers I would live close to all my kids so I could see them and my grandchilren on a regular basis. But as all my kids are scattered all over the country, if I had my druthers I would go traveling around to see them all. Hopefully, I will have my druthers come late fall.

JessicaP said...

I'm looking forward to your druthers!