I just laughed so hard, I snorted! I can totally see it all - the Jessica-pregnant-lady leap and the wide-eyed gasp from your neighbor. I'm just wishing I was that neighbor! I'm so glad you're blogging... can't wait to read more and more!
Hey sister - You can get any of the original drawings on this site for a reasonable fee. Just remember, artists need to eat too. Megan - I wish you were my neighbor too. Oh what fun!
4 comments:
I love this too much! How did you make that wonderful drawing and where can I get a copy?
I just laughed so hard, I snorted! I can totally see it all - the Jessica-pregnant-lady leap and the wide-eyed gasp from your neighbor. I'm just wishing I was that neighbor! I'm so glad you're blogging... can't wait to read more and more!
Oh, and I'm udderly impressed with all the original drawings! ;)
Hey sister -
You can get any of the original drawings on this site for a reasonable fee. Just remember, artists need to eat too.
Megan - I wish you were my neighbor too. Oh what fun!
Post a Comment