Saturday, November 12, 2011

Darn Turkeys

I am not super-crafty, or even crafty, or even kinda-sorta crafty.  But I do have kids.  And so that makes even inartistic me get out the scissors and glue every now and again and try to thump on the ol' right side of my brain.  It was cold outside tonight and we'd already watched an hour or two of mammal life on national geographic.com so this is what I was driven to.



Believe it or not, I came up with the design all on my own.  That one on the left there,


yeah, that one.  I think he's a faker.  He knows Thanksgiving is coming up so he's pulling a Corporal Klinger.  Just make yourself look a little coo-coo and you'll be sure to dodge the third Thursday bullet.



This turkey's trying to keep in it by employing a few extra eyes on the look-out for the hatchet.  My kids don't make no dumb turkeys.  Do you see what my daughter is doing here?  That isn't paper she's about to color on.  I have no idea why I thought I needed to make six extra turkeys for our home.  Seems to me I should be more than satisfied with the four darn Turkeys I already have.

No comments: