Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Telegram

Ahhhh...remember those good ol' days when I posted everyday. Yeah, that was cool. Remember those even gooder older days when I posted everyday AND included original artwork. Yeah, that was WAY cool.

But right now baby girl is squirming in my arms as I type with one hand and I'm stealing time from my grocery list and the start of dinner to put these little sentences together. Maybe I should start writing in telegram.

Alive stop Baby Eating stop Children Watching Oodles Of TV stop Breakfast For Dinner Again Tonight stop Is Nursing Worth It stop Ouch stop Baby's Face Cuter Daily stop More Riveting Info Tomorrow Maybe stop Maybe Not stop stop

2 comments:

Irene said...

Mother in law arriving soon stop Let her help stop You write stop Is nursing worth it STOP

JessicaP said...

Big smile stop Trying to decide stop