So the painting is coming along.
There's Little Linebacker making his dinosaur tracks with the help of spouse-who-makes-me-jealous-because-he's-so-darned-cool. Speaking of spouse-who-makes-me-jealous-because-he's-so-darned-cool, that's his painting to the right of the dinosaur. There is all sorts of symbolism going on.
Do you like it? Say you do, because I really do and I want you to like it too. The orange/brown box on the left is currently being filled. I'll show it to you in a few days.
But anyway, so spouse-who-got-after-it put this down on the canvas before my preliminary drawings were done. Suddenly my ideas seemed quite piddly. So for a long time I've just worked on my border of flowers and foliage. I like to hide behind a good flower - yellow middle, bumpy pedals - I can handle that. But today I finally plunged into the hot-pink middle of things. It was more of a dip of a pinky-toe into the shallow end of things because I traced something and then filled it in black. But at least I got started. I'll show you my tracing and how I filled it in in a few days too.
Oh the suspense!
P.S. - Sidekick Sister is the farm on top of symbolic-spouse. Captain Kindergarten is next to SK Sis and Baby Girl is below him. Cpt K and BG got some good work done tonight too. Suspense, suspense!
2 comments:
I love the pictures and the idea. Can't wait to see the rest.
I love this whole idea of your family contributing to the same painting! I want to copy you... but I guess that's nothing new!
Post a Comment