Thursday, September 29, 2011

Spooky

We've been pulling out the Halloween paraphernalia this week.  My little girl and littlest boy have been taking turns tromping around in a witch's hat.  When I was putting clothes away in a back room I heard my daughter say as she was presumably putting the hat on my husband's head, "Now you are a witch."  And I just about yelled down the hallway, "I"m not a witch, I'm your wife...and I don't know if I want to be that anymore," when I heard my husband say, "I'm not a witch, I'm your wife...and I don't know if I want to be that anymore."

Exactly how deeply is The Princess Bride embedded into the Mormon conscious?  Talk about spooky...

1 comment:

gretchen said...

That is hilarious. You and your husband and two peas in a pod. Especially in the humor department. My kids LOVE getting the Halloween stuff out. Endless fun.