I wouldn't stay up so late, except my baby knows that 9:59 pm isn't 10 pm. If I try to put the gal down anytime before the clocked has ticked over to double digits at night, she wiggles and fusses herself back awake from the otherwise peaceful-as-the-dead slumber she was enjoying in my arms. I'm still looking for where the little thing is wound so I can turn her back an hour or two. And if she can be wound, maybe she has a snooze button that I can push a couple of times in the morning. But, you know, an alarm clock has never grinned and made cooing noises that make me want to dance a silly jig of happiness, so I think I better just be happy with the way this little lady is.
P.S. - She laughed tonight. A baby should really be cautious about that. Because one laugh is never going to satisfy a Mom. A Mom and a sister will make you laugh until you want to cry if you're not careful.
No comments:
Post a Comment