Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Plod, plod, plod

I may not be blogging on the web very much but I'm consistently blogging daily in my mind. Oh the posts you have missed - there has been all sorts of thought-provoking, poignant yet hilarious, brilliant yet simple junk formulating in my mind. All centered around my kids, running, gardening, having a baby, and ummmmm...yeah, that would be the extent of it. I guess I'll give you the non-brilliant run-down real quick though, just so you don't feel bad.

So my kids: Remember taking all of the cushions off of the couch and then stacking them and jumping off of them with your brothers and sisters and thinking it was slap-the-knees kind of funny and fun. My kids did that today and it made me miss being little.

So running: Plod, plod, plod. Every day I'm doing it. I can't wait until it turns into zoom, zoom, zoom.

So gardening: So who knew you had to water a garden through weeks of 90 degree heat to keep plants alive and fruiting? There's so much to learn in this gardening business.

So having a baby: She's getting chubby - soooooo chubby - triple chin chubby. If I had time I'd draw a picture of her for you. Check back in six months from now - I just know six months from now I'll be basking in time and have nothing better to do than make chubby-looking stick figures of my baby.

No comments: