Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Guess
I've had a hard time getting to my blog lately. I'll let you guess why after I give you a few brief clues: 1. I'm crazy. 2. Baby Girl is almost a year old. 3. I'm nuts. 4. I can't stay awake past 8pm and I take a nap if there is any spare time during the day (that's my funny joke...spare time...ha ha ha). 5. I've got a screw loose. 6. I feel a little sick, not so much in the morning, but in the afternoon and evening I feel not quite right which absolutely implodes any desire in my heart to write cheerfully. 7. I'm coo-coo And 8. I like the number 5. Happy guessing. I'm going to go eat some more Rice Krispies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh my goodness! Does this mean what I think it means?! Sounds an awful lot how I felt about seven months ago. ;)
Yay! Congrats Jess. :)
Today Munner said she is proud of you for having number 5 and that you'll be so glad you did when they're grown up and you have a lot of people to visit. :) Congrats again to you guys!
Post a Comment