Sunday, September 16, 2012

Hills and Valleys

Isn't it crazy how one day can be so many things.  Today was terrible and wonderful and crazy and boring and frustrating and full of giggles and a struggle and perfect.  And it all happened in one little day.  The bottom was a grumpy three year-old at church and the top was that same three year old cuddling next to me on the couch bringing me book after book after book to read to him.

Which means I don't have to worry too much. 

One of these years BYU will play Utah again, and one of these years, they will win. 

That'll get me by for now.

1 comment:

Marc and Megan said...

That sounds about like my day... maybe every Sunday... maybe every day. I keep telling myself that my 2 two-year olds won't be two forever, which actually makes me so glad and sad at the same time. But, I really don't think I'll miss the valley of terrible-throw-myself-on-the-floor tantrums (referring, of course to the boys, not me!)!! And, yes, that game was quite the game and maybe next year will go just a tiny bit more in BYU's favor!