Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Job Chart

So I gave myself a cleaning job chart.  It had to be done.  Haphazard just wasn't cutting it.

So this is the first week and it has gone well and all, except today I wrote down that I am supposed to scrub the walls.  The walls need scrubbing, there is no denying it.  But I so don't want to scrub the walls.  But my job chart is sitting on the fridge that I just got my milk for my cereal from so I could have my nightly celebrate-the-kids-being-in-bed snack.  And now I'm going to have to scrub the walls.

Job charts wanting check marks, they are so darned demanding.

2 comments:

v said...

JessicaP, I completely understand your enslavement to a chart, I have the same problem, except I'm a slave to lists. Every morning, at work, I create lists. Lists that tell me things that MUST be done before I can leave for the day. My day is in chaos should I leave before every little item has a line drawn through it. Sigh

JessicaP said...

I need to be more of a list and chart person like you! I find myself having done more in less time with that little chart as my forwoman.