Things I'm thankful for:
a three year old daughter who expresses herself well. Since her older brother went to school, she and her younger brother have been after each other like the rock 'em sock 'em robots. The other day she came up to me and said, "Can I tell you a story? Once upon a time there was a mommy giraffe, a sister giraffe and a brother giraffe. The sister giraffe said to the mommy giraffe, 'the reason I hit my brother all the time is because I need more attention.'" 10-4 little girl of mine.
slides at parks. Nothing is funnier than seeing my 6'4" inch husband squeezing himself down one of them when he plays with the kids. It makes me laugh my loud laugh every time.
a two year old that doesn't understand birthdays. The kid didn't mind a bit that his older siblings, after giving him their favorite toys for his birthday, took them right back. Not to mention he didn't blink twice when his brother completely commandeered his brand new army truck with the guns on top.
shirts that are poofy in the gut area, but in a cute, stylish way. They make me feel skinnier than I am when I look in a mirror. I way totally like that.
for food processors. Take that and get ready to be mashed into my pie plate oreo cookies. Wha-bam, whiz, wha-bam! You're crushed - soooooooo awesome.
The end.
2 comments:
And I am thankful for a daughter who entertains me.
That giraffe story is hilarious! What a smart little girl. I love reading all your posts - so funny!
Post a Comment